Nanolube SAE 5W30 is the ultimate Ultra High Performance "Low Saps" "Long Life" engine oil and offers unparalleled performance in engine protection, fuel economy, lower emissions and reduced oil consumption.
Boron Nitride (hBN) has very high heat stability (up to 1000ºC), excellent heat transfer, low thermal expansion, excellent lubrication properties, good insulation qualities, excellent chemical stability, corrosion resistance and is environmentally friendly.
Nano-particles hexagonal boron nitride reduce the coefficient of friction by about 14% and give up to 65% decrease in engine wear.
Esters belong to the group V synthetic lubricants, the highest group, with only 100% synthetic chemical compounds.
Esters are polar and adhere to positively charged metal surfaces, causing immediate lubrication at cold start even after very long engine shutdown.
Esters are also attracted to each other, giving a very strong lubrication film even at extreme loads, temperatures and speeds.
Esters are good dispersants and solvents, which means they contain residues in the engine dissolved and floating, residues that could otherwise dissipate as sludge or lacquer.
Esters are biodegradable, low toxic, have a low pour point, a very low volatility, a high to very high viscosity index, a high thermal stability, and superior lubricating properties.
Tungsten Disulfide (WS2) is a dry lubricant powder "the smoothest element known in science". WS2 offers a superior dry lubricating property (Coefficient of Friction, Dynamic @ 0.03 & Static @ 0.07) unmatched by any other material, including PTFE, graphite or molybdenum disulfide (MoS2).
Tungsten Disulfide has a temperature resistance of -450 ° F (-270 ° C) to 1200 ° F (650 ° C). The bearing capacity of the WS2 film layer is extremely high to 300,000 psi, more than 20,000 bar.
The film strength of an engine oil with WS2 is up to 1.38 times higher and the sintered load strength is up to 2.33 times higher than the same engine oil without WS2 addition. The coefficients of friction of engine parts lubricated by tungsten disulfide engine oil decrease with the increase in time.
The unique WS2 nanoparticles reduce friction and heat and therefore mechanical wear. At the same time, contact pressure causes the nanoparticles to exfoliate and thereby release tribophilms adhering to the surface roughnesses of the moving engine parts and smoothing them.
The nanoparticles WS2 in WS2-E Nanolube 5W30 have a size of 80 to 120 nanometers, which is 800 times smaller than the thickness of a human hair and 200 times smaller than the mesh size of a standard 20 micron oil filter.
WS2-E Nanolube 5W30 is the ultimate engine oil with the following advantages:
- Reduced fuel consumption and emissions due to reduced friction and increased gas density.
- Increases engine power.
- Immediate cold start lubrication, the lubrication film stays intact even at extreme stress, temperatures and revs.
- Reduces and removes existing lacquer and sludge formation, High dirt capacity of the engine oil, cleaner engine.
- greatly reduced engine wear, saving on maintenance costs and repairs, high "creep" power of the engine oil, better lubrication in hard to reach places.
- Reduced oil consumption and engine noise.
- low pour point and volatility, high viscosity index, thermal stability and heat dissipation capacity.
- excellent dry running properties.
- very high anti-oxidation and anti-wear ability.
- low engine oil aging, engine can increase operating temperatures without oxidation of engine oil.
- doubled lead and copper corrosion protection.
- no load of the soot filter.
- suitable for gasoline, LPG, LNG and diesel engines with or without turbo and DPF.
|Density at 15 °C||kg/l||0.848|
|Viscosity -30 °C||mPas||6060|
|Viscosity 40 °C||mm²/s||74.3|
|Viscosity 100 °C||mm²/s||12.4|
|Total Base Number||mgKOH/g||7.6|